Friday, August 14, 2009

Announcing OMAP Audio for Android

I suppose the serious blogger would follow protocol and use the first in his series to introduce himself, his background, and what he has to offer. I suppose a reader may expect to hear news of what topics might be discussed, what knowledge may be divulged, or what the future holds.

I am not going to do any of that-

True to blogging fashion, I expect you will get to know me and the topics on my mind by reading regularly (or at least as often as a lazy blogger may post).

I will tell you this much: I am both a musician and an engineer. I like to take a musical artsy approach to my engineering or an engineering approach to my music. Sometimes the results are interesting. And this is why I like working with OMAP platforms, Linux, and other geekery.

No comments:

Post a Comment